Monday, October 26, 2009

Geoffrey's Law of Gravity

***WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS SOME INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. PARENTAL GUIDANCE SUGGESTED***

Just as Newton discovered gravity sitting under a tree, Geoffrey came up with his own ideas about gravity today as we sat under the tree in our front yard. We were reading "Little Britches" and eating our morning snack when Geoff announced he needed to go to potty. I told him to run inside and use the toilet. He thought for a second and and said "No, I'll just lay down and the pee will go back up in my penis." I said, "Go in the house and go potty." "No" he says. Then he lays on his back and sticks his hips as high as he could get them and says, "See it will just go back in." Geoffrey's Law of Gravity. I see the genius in him already.

2 comments:

McGee said...

oh my goodness i can't stop laughing its making me cry oh my goodness this story is so great!! hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha

Judy said...

Too funny - I love the way kids think!!